Providing Truck Accident Attorney Services in Sacramento, Roseville, Rocklin, Lincoln, Granite Bay, Folsom and throughout California
Injured in one of the more than 400,000 truck accidents that occur each year? The truck accident attorneys at Ashley Law are here to help. Your medical bills, lost wages, pain, and suffering, and other costs incurred due to your accident could be covered by compensation provided by the truck driver’s company.
Suppose you’ve been injured in a truck accident or have tragically lost a family member in a senseless act of negligence. In that case, you should get a team of legal experts to fight for the settlement you may be legally entitled to.
Contact a Truck Accident Attorney
The truck accident attorneys at Ashley Law have successfully represented thousands of people in Sacramento and Roseville, as well as greater California. Over the last ten years, we have garnered statewide recognition for our substantial verdicts and settlements and for our thoughtful and compassionate approach to providing high-quality legal services to our injured clients.
Our skilled personal injury attorneys have received numerous awards and recognition, including a ranking in the Top Lawyers of Sacramento and Roseville region. We have a firm rating of “A+” by the Better Business Bureau. Ashley Injury Lawyers boasts a 9.9 AVVO rating. Our attorneys were listed as Lawyers of Distinction in the Top 10% of Lawyers in the USA.
Ashley Injury Lawyers has grown to become a fixture in the Sacramento and Roseville communities over the past decade. We work diligently to protect the rights of Sacramento and Roseville residents who suffer trauma, pain, and suffering after a truck accident. Following a free evaluation, we’ll review the facts of your case and begin a thorough investigation. Contact us today by completing our Free Evaluation form or call us at 888-ASHLEY-911.
Do You Need A Truck Accident Lawyer?
If you have been seriously injured in a truck accident, the last thing you will likely want to do is handle legal issues on your own. You will also want to consult with a truck accident attorney for your truck accident case. An experienced attorney may be able to help you prove that the truck driver was at fault. The final liability for the accident is often with the trucking company, not the driver. Their regulations, driving policies, and heavy-handed employment tactics frequently lead to dangerous driving conditions.
This means a powerful insurance company will be representing what is sure to be a massive nationwide trucking outfit. You need an influential firm that knows how to deal with the insurance companies and does not back down to intimidation tactics.
Since truck laws are unique, proving fault in a truck accident case can be even more difficult. Our team of truck accident attorneys knows what to look for. Since truck drivers are handling massive machinery, their employers must be held to a higher standard. We can hold a trucking company responsible for:
- Poor hiring practices: Trucking companies often hire employees with poor driving records or little relevant work history. Unqualified truck drivers should not be on the road.
- Poor maintenance practices: Proper procedures need to be followed to maintain large trucks. Owners and operators need to ensure everything from brakes to fuel filters are in good condition before releasing drivers on the road.
- Poor record-keeping practices: Incident reports, mileage reports, and thorough documentation must be maintained by trucking companies. Insufficient or incomplete records can demonstrate that a company is inefficient, disorganized, and unsafe.
- Too much time on the job for employees: As with any position, truck drivers who are expected to work long hours can suffer from fatigue. Unfortunately for truck drivers, exhaustion on the job can have terrible consequences for other drivers on the road.
Navigating the legal process can be perplexing and stressful. Let the truck accident attorneys at Ashley Law handle the paperwork and phone calls with demanding insurance companies. You can focus on your physical health after the accident.
The severity of a truck accident is not something to be taken lightly. If you’ve been injured, your life could be forever changed. You should never settle for less than what you’re entitled to. Contact our experienced and aggressive team of truck accident attorneys for your free case evaluation. We will fight relentlessly on your behalf to help you secure the best outcome for your situation.
Types of Truck Accidents We Handle
The truck accident attorneys at Ashley Law have successfully handled complex truck accident cases over the past 50 years of their legal careers. Our legal team is experienced in trucking accident cases, including:
- Mechanical Malfunction/Defects: Truck accidents can be caused by manufacturer defects and mechanical malfunctions. We are dedicated to pursuing product liability issues to bring about the justice your case deserves.
- Employer Negligence and Liability: Negligent hiring practices can leave employers liable for their truckers’ actions and behavior. If an employee’s background is not sufficiently considered upon being hired for the job, the results can be devastating.
- Truck Driver Error or Negligence: Truck drivers should take extra precautions while on the road. Errors or negligence on the part of a truck driver must be examined carefully and thoroughly. At Ashley Injury Lawyers, our truck accident attorneys are experienced in investigating whether a driver was acting negligently in the moments leading up to an accident.
- No-Zone Accidents: Large trucks have “no-zones” or blind spots, making it difficult for drivers to observe certain parts of the road. Suppose truck drivers do not drive cautiously or do not carefully watch the road conditions. In that case, accidents are more likely to happen. We will work diligently to determine the cause of an accident and ensure that drivers are held responsible for not meeting the safety regulations required by their job.
- Wrongful Death: If someone you cherished has died due to trucking, accident we are prepared to hold the negligent party accountable and recover compensation for your family’s medical expenses, financial losses, pain and suffering, and more.
Truck Accident Statistics
According to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, 4,311 trucks and buses were fatal crashes in 2015. In 2015 there were 415,000 crashes involving large trucks. Truck collisions cause injuries to about 130,000 people each year.
The highly skilled truck accident attorneys at Ashley Law have dedicated their law practice to helping truck accident victims. You deserve to receive the justice and compensation that is due. Ashley Injury Lawyers will work diligently on your claim to ensure that you and your family receive excellent legal representation.