Providing Catastrophic Injury Attorney Services in Sacramento, Roseville, Rocklin, Lincoln, Granite Bay, Folsom and throughout California
When a severe injury damages the spine, spinal cord, brain, or any part of the body, a catastrophic injury attorney may be able to help recover a settlement. These tragic injuries are often debilitating. Unfortunately, some victims are never able to fully recover from them. Hospital bills, functional disability, and time away from work can place massive financial pressure on you and your family. As this pressure grows and you burn through your hard-earned savings, it can feel like you are drowning.
The experienced catastrophic injury lawyers at Ashley Law understand that a monetary settlement is often a crucial lifeline in the aftermath of a severe or catastrophic injury. Parties liable for your accident will fight vigorously to limit your compensation, but that is simply unacceptable. Through decades of combined experience, our catastrophic injury attorneys have gained an in-depth understanding of California personal injury law. We deploy this knowledge passionately and fight vigorously for every one of our clients. No case is too large or too small for us to passionately represent.
What makes an injury catastrophic?
The catastrophic injury attorneys at Ashley Law treat catastrophic injuries cases with the utmost care and diligence because of the life-altering nature of the injuries. One day you are carrying on your everyday life, and the next, you can be gravely disabled due to someone else’s negligence. The spinal cord and brain are among the most pivotal body components. Victims of catastrophic injuries deserve total compensation for their pain and suffering. While these injuries have no strict legal definition, the unique elements of a catastrophic injury may include:
- Spinal cord damage – The spinal cord is the thick bundle of nerves that carries messages from the brain down through the spine to the rest of the body. The spinal cord is one of the most critical parts of the body. Unfortunately, the spinal cord cannot self-repair like the rest of the body. Damage to the spinal cord is permanent and may result in loss of sensation and/or paralysis. Call a catastrophic injury attorney today if you or a loved one has suffered a spinal cord injury due to someone else’s negligence.
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI) – A severe blow to the head or asphyxia can cause damage to the brain. The brain controls the rest of the body’s functions, so any damage to the brain will likely reflect throughout the body in many possible ways. This often interferes with the ability to perform everyday tasks. Traumatic brain injuries often require the legal representation of a skilled catastrophic injury attorney.
- Loss of vision or hearing – There are many possible ways to suffer partial or complete vision loss, including traumatic head injuries, car accidents, acts of violence, or exposure to certain chemicals. Hearing loss may result from a traumatic head injury, as well.
- Loss of a limb – This is both physically debilitating and emotionally devastating. People who lose limbs in accidents require extensive recovery and rehabilitation. Although prosthetic technology has advanced tremendously in recent years, the adjustment period is very challenging. An amputation can also lead to other medical issues and psychological distress. If you or a loved one has lost a limb in an accident, call the aggressive catastrophic injury attorneys of Ashley Law today.
- Severe burns – Negligent actions of others can lead to severe burns, which may require extensive surgeries. Burns can be emotionally and physically painful to deal with. Have you received severe burns from an accident, fire, or other traumatic events? Call an experienced catastrophic injury attorney today to see how we can help.
Catastrophic injury cases have long-term consequences for the victim, and the settlement should reflect this fact. Unfortunately, liable parties rarely show sympathy for victims, using intimidation and other predatory tactics to minimize compensation to you. Do not allow insurance companies to take advantage of you. Hire a skilled and experienced catastrophic injury lawyer to help you navigate the legal process.
Loss of quality of life
Disabilities can end a career, change a social life, negatively affect family relationships, and more. A severely injured individual may lose the ability to provide for their household and require extensive emotional support. A parent may be unable to care for a child, or a spouse may not offer their partner the same degree of love and companionship. There are many ways in which quality of life diminishes after a catastrophic injury. If this happens to you or a loved one, contact the catastrophic injury attorneys at Ashley Law to see how we can help.
Contact a Catastrophic Injury Attorney
If you or a loved one has been the victim of a catastrophic injury, time is of the essence. As bills pile up, every day you spend without a lawyer can be harmful to your case. It takes a high degree of skill to handle these complex cases effectively and recover the proper compensation owed to victims facing a lifetime of medical and financial struggles. Successfully worked many catastrophic injury cases, the injury attorneys at Ashley Law have developed a high level of expertise in this area. We understand the necessity of investing the proper amount of labor and resources to maximize your success prospect. The catastrophic injury attorneys at Ashley Law have compassion. We are aware of the difficulties facing the victims of catastrophic injuries and their families. Our catastrophic injury lawyers recognize that effective representation requires providing care and support. We maintain close personal contact with our seriously injured clients throughout the pendency of their cases. Have you been a victim of a catastrophic injury? Call us immediately at 888-ASHLEY-911 for a free case evaluation to determine your legal options.
At Ashley Injury Lawyers, we pride ourselves on our formidable reputation and commitment to our clients. Simply put, we care about our clients and get results. Contact the catastrophic injury attorneys of Ashley Law at 888-ASHLEY-911 now for a free case evaluation.